Brief introduction of Stone crusher
Stone crusher is a kind of mining crusher for stones and quarry . It can segregate stones into series sizes, such as 35mm, 20mm, 12mm etc. The crushing process makes stones to be available for construction of roads, bridges, housing, industrial building etc.
Stone crusher includes jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher etc. The crushers can be combined into a complete stone crushing plants. The stone crushing plants such as sand making plants, concrete making plants, cement making plants, quartz plants, are very popular in the third countries. The infrastructure and base station are weak, and waiting for construction.
Crushed stone or angular rock is a form of construction aggregate, typically produced by mining a suitable rock deposit and breaking the removed rock down to the desired size using crushers. It is distinct from gravel which is produced by natural processes of weathering and erosion, and typically has a more rounded shape. Stone Crusher is the main equipment in the process of crushed stone making.
Main Features of Stone crusher
1. Having the factions of coarse crushing and secondary crushing. Broken rate is larger to 10-15. The maximum feeding is 400mm, the least output is 20mm.
2. Deep crushing cavity without dead zone, improving the feeding capacity and output.
3. Highly energy saving. Compared with ordinary crusher, Zenith Stone Crusher can save 30% the energy consumption, and the capacity improve 30%-65%.
4. Less abrasion. Zenith Stone Crusher has 3-5 times life than other crushers.
5. low noise and little dust.
Stone Crusher Advantages
Stone crusher is widely used in mining and construction industry, metallurgy industry, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemical materials and many other departments, the Stone crusher contains PE jaw crusher, PEX jaw crusher, PF impact crusher, cone crusher, VSI crusher and mobile crusher. The stone crushing units can be seen in the vicinity of almost all major cities and towns.
Stone crusher features large crushing rate, high yield, equal product size, simple structure, reliable operation and easy maintenance, economic operating costs etc.
Working principle of Stone crusher
This Stone crusher's crushing style is the type of driving extrusion. The motor drives the belt and belt pulley to make the moveable jaw move through the eccentric shaft. When movable jaw is rising ,the included angle between the wrist plate and movable jaw become bigger to drive the movable plate to be close to the movable plate. At the same time the material is squeezed and rubbed, rolled to achieve multiple crushing;
1. Simple structure, easy maintenance;
2. High crushing ratio, even output granularity;
3. High reliability, low investment;
4. Low noise, little dust;
5. High resistance to friction, abrasion and compression with longer operating life span.
Application of Stone Crusher
These stones are crushed in a Primary Crusher and sent to a vibratory screen. The oversize from the screen is sent for further size reduction in secondary and tertiary Crushers. From the secondary and/or tertiary Crushers, the crushed stones are sent for screening. In the screen, products of various sizes get separated which are stored in heaps. Movement of stones from crusher to screen to product piles is done through belt conveyors. The product is generally stored in open areas. A schematic of typical stone crusher units is given in sand