Brief introduction of Cone crusher
Zenith cone crusher machine is one kind of cone crusher machines which is the oldest in the world, and it is widely used in larger quantity crush mechanism at present. Compare with jaw crusher machine, cone crusher is of stable structure, high efficiency, easy adjustment, economic operation, etc.Zenith cone crusher machine is suitable to crush various kinds of ores and rocks of medium or above medium hardness.
Brief introduction of Vertical mill
Vertical mill is a type of milling equipment widely used in cement, chemical industry, coal and electricity industries, featured by a small size, low energy consumption, little noise, simple process and compact arrangement, etc,setting crushing, drying, milling and selecting in one. Therefore, it's the preferred equipment for grinding and milling raw materials for a modern cement plant.
Zenith vertical mill is an advanced grinding machine, adopting top-ranking technology home& abroad and is designed based on many years of manufacturing experience of grinding mill.Zenith vertical mill is an ideal machine that integrates crushing, drying, grinding, and grading conveying all together.
Main Features of Vertical mill
1. Vertical mill can crush, dry, grinding, classifying, so the system is simple, and occupation area is about 50% of ball mill system. In addition, it can be installed outside, so vertical mill will reduce a large number of investment costs.
2. Roller of this series vertical mill compacted materials directly onto the grinding disc, so power consumption is low.
3. As the hot air inside contacts directly with the material, drying ability is higher, and it saves energy. By regulating the air temperature, this series vertical grinding mill can meet requirements with different humidity.
4. Vertical mill is equipped with automatic control systems, so remote control makes it easy to operate.
5. When the material stays in the mill for a short time, vertical mill is easy to detect and control the product particle size and chemical composition, to reduce duplication of milling, stable product quality.
Vertical mill Advantages
1. Significantly higher production values, even up to 300 t/h;
2. Lower specific energy consumption (kWh/t);
3. Compact and "on-site" assembling, thus avoiding logistical problems and related costs.
4. Greater versatility, quick shift from one cement type to the other;
5. Lower sensitivity for moisture in the raw materials if sufficient drying energy is available.
6. Available with integral flash drying or water-cooled grinding chamber
Working principle of Vertical mill
The motor dives the grinding table to turn through the speed reducer. At the same time, hot air comes into the roller mill from the air inlet. The materials fall down the centre of grinding table from the feeder. Because of the centrifugal force, the materials move to the edge of grinding table from the centre .The materials are crushed by the grinding roller when by pass of the groove on the grinding table. The crusher materials continue to move to the edge of the grinding table until taken away by the airstream. Then the bigger materials fall down the grinding table and the process of crushing continues. When the materials in the airstream pass the separator on the top of the mill, the materials fall down the grinding table from the taper filler under the force of guide leaf blade. The fine powder comes out with the airstream, and is gathered by the dust catcher of the system. The powder gathered is the final product of roller mill. In the process of the contact of airstream , the materials are dried to meet the clients ' need at the proper moisture. Through the adjustment of the angle between the separator and the leaf of wind's direction (not suitable to the small type of vertical mill), and also the speed of the separator rotor, it can reach the proper fineness of the materials.
Application of Vertical mill
Vertical mill is widely used in such industries as cement making, power, metallurgy,chemical industry, non-metallic mineral. It is used to grind granular and powdered materials into powder with required fineness. Vertical mill is the ideal substitute of the traditional grinding mill like Raymond grinding mill, high pressure suspension grinding mill, ball grinding mill, etc